2015 Route Map
This route has some significant hills, but I have them included for some of the best bits of town. I think we’ll all walk our bikes at some point, and I would encourage us to break out the tea cups and pour a restorative measure of water to help our constitutions.
- 210 Lottie – City hall
- 121 Prospect St – Old city hall, 1883
- 1213 N State – Daylight building, 1904
- 1014 N Garden St – Morse House, 1884
- ~301 E Chestnut – this is a view of the Herald and Daylight Buidings, builts 20y apart.
- 1308 E St – Provincial Courthouse, oldest brick building in WA, 1853-1884, by 1904 it was an old building!
- 1106 W Holly St – Lottie Roth Block, 1890
- Elizabeth Park, built by Elizabeth Roeder, daughter of Henry Roeder.