Territorial Courthouse 1308 E Street First Brick Building north of San Francisco stands in Bellingham. The Firm of T.G. Richards ordered the building to be built in 1858 as a general store, bank and warehouse to serve settlers in the area. Construction costs stood at $8000. Following the end of the Fraser River Gold Rush, […]
Read more "Territorial Courthouse"